Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Money On Mondays - Short & Sweet

Since my postings tend to be a little long, I'm gonna try to keep these next few ones short and sweet.

A penny saved is a penny earned, is that old saying.  So I got this email that I thought I would share. 


A PENNY IN THE PARKING LOT

Remember this every time you pass that little penny in the parking lot.
I always thought that it was for good luck, but I love this version better.

I found a penny today
Laying on the ground.

But it's not just a penny,
This little coin I've found.

Found pennies come from heaven,
That's what Grandpa always told me.

He said Angels toss them down.
Oh, how I loved that story.

He said when an Angel misses you,
They toss a penny down;

Sometimes just to cheer you up,
To make a smile out of your frown.

So, don't pass by that penny
When you're feeling blue.

It may be a penny from heaven
That an Angel's tossed to you.

So now pass this on to people you care about and who you feel are Angels to you.
I just did.  An Angel is now watching over you.
Have A Great Day!

No comments: