Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Work On Wednesdays - Do You Live To Work or Work To Live?

"Become the change you want to see in the world"
- Mahatma Gandhi


"Keep away from people who try to belittle your
ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really
great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great"
- Mark Twain

Letter from an old friend....

First, I was dying to finish high school and start college.
Then I was dying to finish college and start working.
Then I was dying to get married and have children.
Then I was dying for my children to grow old enough
so I could go back to work
But then I was dying to retire.
And now I am dying....
And suddenly I realized, I forgot to live.

Please don't let this happen to you.
Appreciate your current situation and enjoy each day.

To make money we lose our health
and then to restore our health we lose our money.

We live as if we are never going to die,
and we die as if we never lived.

No comments: