Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Work On Wednesdays - A Difficult Work Environment

If you asked me right now, who has one of the most difficult work environments, I would have to say any United States Senator or US Representative in the House.  The pressure is on for people on both sides of the isle.  The Democrats may have one another battle, but they haven't won the war yet. 

By that last statement, you can assume that I hope this healthcare bill that the Dems are calling "historic" goes down in flames.  It is not because I do not have any compassion for people who are uninsured or under insured.  It is because this is not the right kind of reform at all.  With the latest batch of lies, misrepresentations and special deals, it is making most Americans even more fed up with how Congress is conducting business.  It's also showing how much animosity and resentment is building up between the members of this legislative body.  I predict this bill will self destruct on it's own weight.  I can liken the Dems and the GOP to going through a nasty divorce, where the cause will be irreconcilable differences.

The Dems are calling Republicans obstructionists.  I say to the GOP -- keep it up!  There is so much wrong with this bill, I wouldn't even know where to begin.  I agree with those that say it will be the most "historic" mistake if this fiasco of a bill ever makes it to the President's desk for signing.

No comments: