Thursday, November 5, 2009

Family & Friends On Fridays - Images of Mother

The Images of Mother


4 YEARS OF AGE - My Mommy can do anything!

8 YEARS OF AGE - My Mom knows a lot! A whole lot!

12 YEARS OF AGE - My Mother doesn't really know quite everything.

14 YEARS OF AGE - Naturally, Mother doesn't know that, either.

16 YEARS OF AGE - Mother? She's hopelessly old-fashioned.

18 YEARS OF AGE - That old woman? She's way out of date!

25 YEARS OF AGE - Well, she might know a little bit about it!

35 YEARS OF AGE - Before we decide, let's get Mom's opinion.

45 YEARS OF AGE - Wonder what Mom would have thought about it?

65 YEARS OF AGE - Wish I could talk it over with Mom.

The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears,
the figure she carries, or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman must be seen from deep within her eyes,
because that's the doorway to her heart; the place where love resides.

The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole,
but true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.

It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows,
and the beauty of a woman with passing years only grows!

And on a lighter note, I heard a great saying recently (I can't remember
where I heard it now) that I thought was pretty realistic about family life....
It is, "We know how to put the 'fun' in dysfunctional"!
Now that's what you call putting a positive 'spin' on things! 
Let's face it, we're all, in some way or another, a bit dysfunctional, right?!

No comments: