Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's been a crazy, busy spring and summer for me.  I really want to get back into the swing of things with this blog and give it another good ole college try, as they say.

The main message with the readings at church today were about money, selfishness and gaining dishonest wealth. 

Also, just like we tell our little children that Santa is watching them....well, so is Jesus watching all of us too!

Instead of typing out all of the readings, I will just list them and select a line or two as a highlight....

Amos 8:4-7   The Lord has sworn by the pride of Jacob: Never will I forget a thing they have done!

1 Timothy 2:1-8  It is my wish, then, that in every place the men should pray, lifting up holy hands, without anger or argument.

Luke 16:1-13  If therefore, you are not trustworthy with dishonest wealth, who will trust you with true wealth?  No servant can serve two masters.

No comments: